The existing eDocPrintPro e-mail plugin can search and extract e-mail addresses and subject via configurable delimiter in the created PDF and use them for the distribution of the e-mail. What has been missing yet however was the possibility to also redefine the name of the created PDF and use it as attachment name.
The eDocPrintPro “ExtRen” plugin now offers this possibility and combines the reassigning of the file name via extracts from the PDF document with the skills of the existing e-mail plugin.
- definition of variables for the destination file name / attachment name and path – delimiter – beginning / end, search in – first page / all pages / last page.
- determining of name rules for the new file / attachment name via fixed (date, time, workstation name, username, origin name, counter) or free defined variables whose values get extracted from the PDF.
- start folder if the file is only stored and not sent as attachment.
- path configuration via variables like for the file name incl. free defined variables whose values get extracted from the PDF.
- start value – counter
- if destination file already exists – overwrite, append counter
- delete document after processing – yes / no
- all other functions see eDocPrintPro e-mail plugin.