Over e-mail addresses and domains messages can easily be identified. That is why we have implemented a new feature in version 1.0.3. Thus, it is now possible to assign sender e-mail addresses and domains to an export profile to be able to then run a “Auto Select” of the Export profiles.
From the marked messages the sender information are read and compared with the information stored in the export profile . In case of a match the appropriate export profile is automatically selected and used.
E-mail addresses and domains can only be assigned to one profile. Manual data entry is not necessary because this information can be taken directly from the message into the profile.
Features – AutoSelect:
- Automatic selection of the export profile on the basis of stored e-mail addresses / domains.
- Assign reading the sender email addresses / domains from the message and assign to the export profile.
- Manually add and delete sender email addresses / domains
- Displaying all currently sender email addresses / domains assigned to the profile
- Profile Auto Select – Enable / Disable
- Check if the email addresses / domains have already been assigned – display and reassignment