The following functions after the PDF creation are available::
- Completing the PDF info fields
- Document representation – Open Mode
- PDF Password Set (Open, System)
- PDF Function restrictions
- number pages
- Stationery function – PDF overlay/ underlay
- numbered bookmarks
- create and insert cover sheet with stationery
- create table of contents from the bookmarks, incl. Editor and stationery
- Define and apply Watermark & Stamp
As eDocPrintPro plugin installed, these functions can be performed after the PDF printing. These functions can be performed also on existing PDFs using the eDocPrintPro DropZone drag and drop or via hot folders.
The independent and freely available PDFExport Settings Editor makes it possible to create and edit such GFIX configuration files independently.