What’s New PDF2Printer Version 2.0.2:
- New PDF printing engine delivers improved quality when printing 1D and 2D barcodes – Barcodes can be generated and displayed in PDF via barcode fonts, lines or graphics. Certain label printers, however, had problems with the printing engine used so far and the prints were out of focus or had “stapling effects” on the black edges. Especially with 1D / 2D barcodes, this can lead to the barcode recognition no longer working reliably. This problem has now been fixed with the new PDF printing engine – sharp edges are now always generated and printed.
- New function – print mode / scaling: Now you have the possibility to control the scaling of the prints as with the Adobe Reader
- Fit to page – optimizes the printout – preserves the page ratio – adjusts the print horizontally or vertically to the maximum of the page.
- Current size = 1: 1 – The printing is done with 100% – there is no adjustment to the page size
- Decrease to page – If a print is smaller than the page, the printout will be 100%, If the print is larger than the page, the print will be reduced to fit the page.
- Scaling (%) – Standard = 100% – Here you can adjust the size of the print up or down over a% set.
- New function – Alignment: Alignment can be either automatic or fixed.
- Automatic – For example, An A4 horizontal format for printing automatically to A4 high. The sheet is thus optimally utilized. Scaling is also not necessary in this case.
- Portrait / Landscape – The print always takes place in the configured page orientation – The printout is adjusted to the page. An A4 aspect ratio is reduced so that it can be printed on an A4 portrait page.