As a basis for our existing as well as for future applications, we have summarized the functions for converting PDF to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b as well as the ZUGFeRD format into a separate .NET component.
- Converts PDF to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b and ZUGFeRD formats.
- Stand-alone C # / .NET component.
- Suitable for multithreading / parallel processing.
- Status feedback – as well as if no direct conversion / correction is possible the cause.
- PDF/A image conversion – For conversion problems that can not be corrected directly in the PDF data structure, the affected pages can optionally be processed by converting them to an image PDF / A with a highlighted search text.
- Management of Settings via Profiles (XML Files) – Profile Functions: New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export Single, Export All.
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF/A-3b and ZUGFeRD).
- Configurable User Interface – Certain options can be shown or hidden – Profiles, Info, DropZone, Result Output