The PDF2Printer version 2.0.5 has implemented a new, much faster and more efficient PDF printing method. Previously, the PDF documents for printing were first converted to a graphics file with the resolution of the printer. However, the printer had a high resolution, eg. 600dpi or more, so large print data was generated, consumed many resources and a printout with many pages took a correspondingly long time.
Innovations PDF2Printer Version 2.0.5:
- New direct PDF print output without PDF to Image conversion.
- Much faster print output with fewer resources, especially on many pages and high printer resolution.
- Alternative: PDF image print with adjustable resolution – standard: 300dpi.
- PDF image printing also offers scaled print output and automatic page orientation.
- Configurable timeout for printing – default – 120sec.