With version 3.x of iPaper, there is now also the possibility via a .NET interface to query and set different functions and settings of the iPaper client from own applications. In order to illustrate the available functions or to be able to test, a C # sample project including source code and executable application is available.
Externally controllable functions:
- Start / stop iPaper processing
- Display of available stationery
- Selection of (standard) stationery
- DropZone – show / hide
- Request options during processing – yes / no
- Activate Queue – Yes / No
- Show Queue
- Display configured actions as a list, activate / deactivate actions from the list.
- Export / Import Settings