Based on the PDFPrint .NET component, in addition to PDFPrint-FM (Folder Monitoring), PDFPrint-CL (Commandline) and the PDFPrint Service application, an eDocPrintPro plugin variant is now also available.
The PDFPrint plugin is the successor to the previous AutoPrint plugin.
eDocPrintPro – PDFPrint plugin functions:
- eDocPrintPro printer driver plugin to print PDF’s automatically.
- Prints PDF’s directly to locally connected or network printers.
- Supports the PDF2Printer print server.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Option – Offer a profile for selection before printing.
- Print basend on the PDF elements – for a fast and resource-saving output or as an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Selection of available printers by name or using the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timing for printing.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print Mode: Fit to Page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale print output – in % – when output as image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as an image file.