Innovations AutoOCR / AutoOCR light Version 2.0:
- The iOCR Standard OCR component of AutoOCR / AutoOCR light is now based on the new Tesseract OCR Version 4.0.
- Multiple languages can be selected for OCR recognition.
- Additional option to select OCR accuracy / speed.
- Configurable parameter for splitting documents into smaller single documents to handle large page number documents with small / limited memory resources.
- Conditional OCR processing – via file format, page number, page format – width / height in mm or pixels, resolution, file size and color depth – configurable for folder monitoring and web service processing. This can be controlled by file format per criteria – whether an OCR processing or conversion to a PDF image or whether the OCR processing of such files should be blocked. This can be prevented that the OCR processing is blocked by “meaningless” processing. for example if large JPEG photos get into the OCR processing process and handwriting recognition makes no sense.
Further information on the AutoOCR / AutoOCR light – iOCR extensions can be found here >>>
Download – AutoOCRLight – Low Cost OCR Server (ca. 410MB) >>>
For the update of the AutoOCR light version 1.x to 2.x a new license is required.