ZUGFeRD files contain an XML file embedded in the PDF file as an attachment with standardized information about the invoice receipt. Billing information can thus be extracted from the XML e.g. be transferred directly to the bookkeeping.
Usually, electronic invoices are sent by email. Both normal and normal PDF invoices will be received with this ZUGFeRD XML.
ZFDetect is used by folder monitoring to filter out the ZUGFeRD PDF files from any other (PDF) files and move them to a specified destination folder.
- Executable application as well as MS-Windows service with folder monitoring.
- One configurable input folder is monitored, new PDF files are recognized and processed immediately.
- Subfolder structures can be processed and can be mapped in the destination folder.
- ZUGFeRD PDF files are identified and moved to a configurable folder.
- All other PDF files are moved to a different folder.
- Defective or password-protected PDF are recognized and end up in the error folder.