The FileConverterPro (FCpro) provides a central service for converting many document formats to PDF or PDF/A via its web service interface. The FCpro Explorer Extension (FCpro EE) is a free Windows client application available for the FCpro converter. The FCPro EE integrates MS-Windows clients, via the context menu in Windows Explorer, with the FCPro PDF conversion service and enables easy and direct PDF(/A) conversion for a variety of documents and container formats.
Month: September 2019
PDFScanEdit makes it possible to interactively recognize and process barcodes on PDF and scans.
- Split by barcode
- Use barcode value as file name
- Delete pages with barcodes
- Filter barcodes
The following video shows how to do it:
- Provides the most important and commonly used functions for editing PDF scanned documents.
- Page-oriented functions for comprehensive editing of PDFs and scans (black & white, grayscale, color).
- Process documents from inbox folders – Display as document list, e.g. for multifunction devices, network scanners.
- Integrated scanning function to capture documents via a locally connected scanner. Scan settings are selectable via presettable profiles.
- Page preview – Zoom, Scroll, Page selection, Rotate – as well as thumbnail miniatures of all pages.
- Quick change of document names with automatic selection of the next file incl. Area OCR.
- Delete areas on a page / crop to area
- Page-oriented document editing – rotate pages left/right, delete pages, drag and drop pages in the thumbnail view.
- Split document – at marked page, after x pages, after barcode
- Merge documents – define sequence, automatic deletion of individual files.
- Export – to an output folder, send as e-mail attachment or via export plugin.
- Generates searchable PDF-OCR documents including intelligent OCR processing. Only image pages are OCR processed.
Export Plugin Interface:
- Installable plugins for profiling and collecting metadata.
- One or more plugins can be installed and selected.
- Simultaneous presentation of the profile mask and the document preview.
- Background / batch processing, e.g. for PDF-OCR conversion and upload.
- Automatically load the next document from the list.
With the current versions of our command line applications (CL, CS-CL), a result code is now returned which can be evaluated. 0 = Successful, -1 = Error. The system variable %ERRORLEVEL% is also assigned the result code.
In some industries, there are documents where position data has another level. There are documents with 2-stage position data, e.g. in the case of textiles or clothing where an article (number, description) can also have a “sub-level” with sizes or color specifications. The article itself is just listed once and in the level below there are then the quantities/prices of the individual characteristics.
PDFmdx is also able to recognize and read two-stage position data, the following video shows how to do it: