AutoOCR is now also available as a CL command line version. This can be used to convert PDF image and other image files (TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF) or entire folders and folder structures into searchable PDF via a command line call. In addition, there is the option to create PDF/A files via the integration of our PDF2PDFA converter component as well as to generate the smalles possible and highly compressed PDF via the PDFCompressor component. The PDF/A and PDFCompressor functions can be additionally activated via license options. In addition to the standard iOCR engine, the OmniPage OCR Engine is optionally available on the client operating systems Windows 7/10, which is already included in the setup.
- Command line OCR application
- Converts PDF image, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF files into searchable PDF(/A)
- Processes – single files, folders, folder structures or file/folder lists from TXT files
- User interface to create and manage OCR processing / settings profiles
- Standard – iOCR engine or optional on Client operating systems – OmniPage OCR.
- Optional – PDF2PDFA converter to create PDF/A-1, 2, 3 files
- Optional – PDFCompressor to create small and highly compressed PDF