Innovations in FCpro version 1.0.93:
- Image processing integrated: Until now, individual image processing functions were part of the OCR engines. Now all image processing functions are generally available for all image to PDF conversions (with or without OCR) via independent ImageProcessing component, regardless of the OCR processing and the selected OCR engine. See overview of functions >>>.
- Digital signature – PDFSign component integrated: By integrating the PDFSign component, the generated PDF and PDF/A files can also be signed, confirmed, encrypted, provided with a password and restrictions. A time stamp can also be applied. The PDF signature can be visible or invisible. All signature settings are managed via profiles. In order to be able to use the PDF signature quickly and easily, you can create your own certificates directly from the component. As the FileConverterPro runs as a service, it must be ensured that the certificates for the (user) account used are also available and accessible. Like PDF/A, PDFCompressor and OCR, the PDFSign functionality is an option that must also be licensed. If there is no valid license, the PDF will be signed, but a demo stamp will be added. See overview of functions >>>
- Update of the basic components (PDF2PDFA, OCR, PDFCompressor) to the current status.
- Images embedded in the body of email messages are not processed as attachments. No additional pages are attached to the PDF for this.
- When rendering encrypted PDF files, AES 256 encrypted PDF files can now also be processed.
- In addition to the resolution, the image compression of the generated images can now be configured for PDF/A rendering.
- New REST/SOAP web service function to query jobs with multiple status values at once:
- For REST GetAllJobs2?status=5,6,7…,
- For SOAP GetAllJobs2?status is an int array (int) that is rendered in C#.