DropOCR saves the converted PDF documents in a configured folder. Now it is also possible to generate an email message and insert the generated PDF’s directly as an attachment. Depending on the configuration, the email message can also be sent directly via SMTP without user interaction.
DropOCR EMail features:
- Presetting the email recipient (To, Cc, Bcc).
- Search document for email addresses and use for sending.
- Presetting the subject. The document content can also be searched for a subject text to be used using the delimiter.
- Presetting the email message using the integrated HTML editor.
- attachments via path & amp; Search for names in the document using the delimiter and append them.
- Include additional files to be sent as attachments.
- Configuration of the email transport method (MS-Outlook, MAPI, SMTP).
- Logging of the email processes.