CopyJoe is a free Tool, which meets all requirements of monitoring one or more folders, to move or copy their content into a target folder. This can be done instantly, time-delayed, at a set time or in regularly recurring intervals.
- Possible to install as Windows Service or bootable application.
- Multiple jobs for monitoring of folders can be created, activated or deactivated.
- Jobs can be processed in parallel.
- Each action can be logged in the log.
- Only the start folder or the whole subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder content can be deleted after processing and the folder structure can be preserved.
- The folder structure of the inbox folder can also be copied to the destination folder.
- File processing via filter – name, extension, created by/until, modified from/to.
- Sorted processing by name/date and ascending/descending possible.
- Creating of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name/extension).
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy.
- Folder monitoring and processing start via file system events, immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999 seconds), or via time interval (in minutes).
- Start processing at a set time/date with optional daily/weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts/time interval if a file should be blocked.