The updated version 1.0.2 of the free ExtractZUGFeRD-XML command line application now also allows to process PDF’s of version 1.7 to extract the XML. The setup installs the application under “C: \ Program Files \ ExtractZUGFeRDXML \ ExtractZUGFeRDXML.exe”
PDF2PDFA-CL is a command-line application based on our PDF/A converter component and serves to convert PDF’s to the PDF / A-1b, 2b, 3b or ZUGFeRD format.
- Converts PDF to PDF / A-1b, 2b, 3b and ZUGFeRD formats.
- Command line application
- Processes – single files (PDF, ZIP), lists of text files, folders and whole folder structures.
- Only a specified folder or entire subfolder structure can be processed.
- Configuration via user interface
- Logging of all events, as well as the cause if a direct PDF / A conversion is not possible.
- PDF / A Image conversion – if direct PDF / A conversion is not possible.
- Allocation of PDF / A converter parameters via profiles.
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF / A-3b and ZUGFeRD).
- Processes ZIP Containers – to convert several PDF files at once or to include attachments to be embedded as well as ZUGFeRD XML – see also >>>
Innovations version 1.0.8:
- Folder/subfolder-processing – With this all files inside the input-folder defined by the /in= parameter will be processed and stored in the output-folder defined by the /out= parameter. With the additional parameter /subfolder also subfolder-structures can be processed. Inside the output-folder the structure of the input-folder is rebuilt 1:1 exactly the same.
- Displaying and saving of the FCpro – profiles – via /showprofile all profiles available on the FCpro server get read, saved in an ASCII file and displayed. This is to prevent false inputs when using the wanted profile-names in the command-line.
- Error-folder – via /err= a individual error-folder can be passed. In case of an error the file is moved to this folder. If the parameter isn’t set the configured standard folder will be used.
- Option – protocol all commandline requests – This function can be helpful with the analysis of programmatical commandline calls. With it all parameters passed via commandline will be protocolled inside the log-file
- Option – configuration of the amount of threads for the upload to the FCpro Server – default = 5
- Posibility to preset or spread the configuration-settings (XML file) – C:\ProgramData\FileConverterPro-CL\FCpro-CLSettings.xml
With the FCpro-CL tool documents can be converted to PDF(/A) via commandline call. The installation can either be local or on the same pc where also the FileConverterPro service is installed or also on a remote pc (internal network or internet). The communication between the FCpro-CL tool and the FCpro server takes place via SOAP web-service through HTTP / HTTPS.
- FCpro-CL.exe /src=”c:\temp\in.tif” /dst=”c:\temp\out.pdf” /profile=”iOCR“
- DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, ODT
- XLS, XLSX, XLSM
- PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX,
- FDF, XFDF (Adobe forms),
- PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF
- ZIP, RAR, 7Z,
- MSG, EML,
- HTM, HTML, MHTML,
- PMTX (PDFMerge)
- DWG, DXF, DWF
- Abbyy OCR: PDF, TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PCX, DCX, JP2, JPC, DJV, DJVU, WDP
- iOCR: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
Call of the userinterface for the configuration:
- FCpro-CL.exe /config
- MS-Windows XP/7/8, Server2008, 2012 …
- .NET Runtime 3.5.x
- HTTP / HTTPS communication with the FCpro service