Based on our new PDFSign .NET signature component, we have implemented the eDocPrintPro signature plugin as the first application. This means that we are now also able to print PDF / A or ZUGFeRD printouts without losing the PDF / A & ZUGFeRD conformity.
- Signing (visible / invisible) of PDF, PDF / A and ZUGFeRD Output as plug-in function for all eDocPrintPro versions.
- The eDocPrintPro plugin also supports several PDF printers with different settings.
- Chained deployment with other plugins possible – The signature is always executed as the last processing step.
- All settings can be saved and retrieved as PDFSign profiles. Profiles can be preselected or interrogated interactively.
- PDFSign profiles can be exported or imported as XML (* .psnx) files.
- Plugin SDK – incl. C # sample project – Available PDFSign profiles can be selected and activated depending on the eDocPrintPro printer.
- All kinds of certificates – PFX file, USB token, SmartCard, Hardware Security Module (HSM) – are supported
- PDF/A or ZUGFeRD Documents remain valid (invoice signatures)
- PAdES LTV Standard – Enables the long-term validation of the signature
- Time stamp function – A time stamp helps to clearly determine whether a document has not been modified after the signature
- Long and thus more secure keys (SHA512 algorithm and RSA2048) are supported.
- Encryption of PDF documents.
- Function to confirm PDF documents.
- Visible signature – page, position, image, font, signature box, signature labels – are configurable.
- Certificate Generator – Allows you to create self-signed software certificates.