In some applications, we use a common component in order to perform specific post-processing with PDF documents. All these settings have previously been stored in a * .GFI profile file. But there are, in addition to the settings, external PDF, DOCX, TOC files that are used for PDFExport function. Therefore, we have implemented a new * .GFIX (ZIP) data format. It summarizes all the related files in a Profile file GFIX. So, all settings can easily be exchanged between different applications and computers.
In order to edit or create PDF export settings independently on each workplace, there is now a free PDFExport Standalone Editor. This can create GPX files, import and export, regardless of the application in which the GFIX Profile file is then used .
- create new,
- import, export,
- collect Description Text
- Ausfüllen der PDF Info Felder
- document representation– Open Mode
- PDF Passwors set (open, system)
- PDF function restrictions
- page numbering
- Stationery function– PDF underlay / overlay
- numbered bookmarks
- cover sheet – create and insert with stationery
- Table of Contents generate from the bookmarks, incl. Editor and stationery
- define and apply watermark and stamp