Innovations – iPaper 3.0.68:
- Link stationery to an action profile: Action profiles offer the option of saving several actions with all settings in the desired processing sequence under a name and selecting them for further processing during runtime. Now it is also possible to link an action profile to a letterhead. If the stationery is selected manually or automatically using the mdx option, the associated action profile is automatically loaded and used for further processing. If <none> is selected for the link, the user can interactively select and load the action profile during runtime using the “Query options” function.
With this possibility, the further processing of the documents can be automated with the help of the iPaper mdx option. Documents can be recognized based on their content and further processing can be controlled and automated via it. The user no longer has to decide each time and select which further work steps have to be carried out for which document.
- New action to overlay PDF forms:
- With the new action “Form overlay”, a PDF form can be selected which is overlaid on the iPaper result PDF in order to generate a new PDF form.
- The template form can also be replicated on the following pages. So that the field names in the newly created form are unique, the fields added per page are numbered.
- The form fields can be filled with data from the document – with text or variables read from the document using the iPaper mdx option.
- A separate variable is available for each field for the field contents that already exist in the form. Existing field contents can be transferred to the newly created form.
- Updated iPaper PDF printer driver: The iPaper PDF printer driver has been updated to eDocPrintPro Version 5.0.0. This version now supports and installs the current GhostScript GPL version 9.53.3.
- Updated iPaper mdx option: The mdx functions integrated in iPaper have been brought up to date with PDFmdx.
iPaper 3.x Client Version
Download GhostScript 9.53.3 64bit Setup