The PDF to DOCX (PDF2DOCX) component makes it possible to convert existing PDFs back into an editable MS Office format. Not only will the text be read out, but also the layout and formatting will be taken from the PDF. This PDF can quite simply serve as a basis for new documents or for changes to existing documents. Cut & Paste without manually removing and redesigning the text, images and layout from the PDF.
This PDF2DOCX component is the basis for more products coming out shortly. PDF2DOCX-CL – a command line, PDF2DOCX-FM – a hotfolder / folder monitoring application and an eDocPrintPro plugin to create an editable MS Office file directly from the printer driver from any application.
Features PDF to DOCX (PDF2DOCX):
- Convert PDF to editable MS Office documents.
- Creates – MS-Word – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and MS-Excel – XLS files
- Results match the format and layout of the source file
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high conversion throughput
- Conversion profiles (as XML) to manage the configuration settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export (Single, All)