The product video about PDFPrint-FM shows the most important functions to print PDF files automatically using monitored folders on physical printers locally or in the network:
Month: April 2020
The product video about PDF2DOCX-FM shows the most important functions for converting PDF files into editable document formats – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and XLS – using monitored folders:
The product video about PDFSign-FM shows the most important functions for automatically protecting and signing PDF and PDF / A documents using monitored folders, and providing them with a time stamp.
With the current version of the PDFCompressor component it is now possible to convert all 24-bit color images contained in the PDF into 8-bit grayscale images in order to generate even smaller PDF files.
This function is now also available in all applications based on our PDFCompressor components:
New features EasyMerge PDFA 2.0:
- Windows Explorer integration: PDF files can be selected directly from the Windows Explorer / folder view and inserted into the EasyMerge list via a function in the file context menu.
- Edit bookmark (F2 / Click) – the next list entry is automatically selected for editing via the Enter / Return key.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been implemented for context menu functions (Ins, Del, Ctrl + A).
- New function to select all entries in the list (Ctrl + A).
- System variables (e.g.% userprofile%) are supported when selecting and configuring the folders.
- If files are imported into the monitored drop folder and the user interface is minimized and therefore not visible, you will be asked whether the UI should be displayed.
- Via the context menu or by double-clicking, a file added to the list can be displayed via the linked application.
- The list entries can be sorted via the columns in ascending / descending order, e.g. also via creation date / time.
- A separate error folder in case there are problems merging the PDF files.
- Files with the same name can also be added and processed.
- To start post-processing, the command line application, which is configured under the selected eDocPrintPro printer driver, can be run together with the generated PDF.
- An MS Outlook plugin will soon be available to add PDF attachments from emails directly from MS Outlook to the EasyMerge document list.
- EasyMerge PDFA has now been implemented as a .NET / C # component, which means that the functions are also available in other applications.