Innovations eDocPrintPro Version 3.25.2:
- The current GhostScript AGPL version 9.21 is supported
- The routines for the generation of PDF / A-1b, 2b, 3b and ZUGFeRD formats have been completely re-implemented.
- In addition to ZUGFeRD XML, other files can also be embedded in the ZUGFeRD PDF. Only with ZUGFeRD option.
- New version of the eDocPrintPro SDK 3.25 available to use the extensions from your own applications.
- All plugins available for the eDocPrintPro can now also be used with the PDF/A & ZUGFeRD variant.
Depending on the plugin, it may be necessary to perform the action before the PDF/A or ZUGFERD processing. In order to apply a stamp or to deposit a stationery and only then to carry out the PDF/A and TRUE conversion as otherwise the conformity would be destroyed. On the other hand there are plugin actions, which can only be done after the PDF/A or ZUGFeRD conversion. Create a signature or send the created PDF file by e-mail. In order to control this, the INI file of the plugin provides the possibility to determine when (PRE, POST, LAST) the plugin action is to be executed.
Process=PRE – The plugin is run before PostScript to PDF conversion. The plugin can be used to prepare folders or to insert commands into the Postscript code.
Process=POST – The plugin is called after the conversion from PS to PDF and before an eDocPrintPro add-on postprocessing (SWF, PDF / A or ZUGFeRD) is executed. Required, eg. for the AddOverlay or PDFExport plugin
Process=LAST – The plugin is called after the eDocPrintPro add-on postprocessing (SWF, PDF/A or ZUGFeRD). Required, eg. for the EMail as well as signature plugin
If no add-on postprocessing (SWF, PDF / A or ACCESSORY) is executed, POST and LAST have the same meaning. If the “Process” parameter is not specified, the default value is Process = POST.
The INI files of the installed plugins can be found in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ MAYComputer \ eDocPrintPro \ Plugins.
Example INI – PDFExport & EMail Plugin:
Download – eDocPrintPro free Version
Download – eDocPrintPro PDF/A & ZUGFeRD
GhostScript 9.21 Setup