The PDF2DOCX-CS Converter Service installed as MS-Windows service provides a REST/SOAP web service interface and allows PDF files to be converted via the server service into editable MS Office documents – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT, XLS. The result documents correspond, in terms of formatting and layout, to the source file. The conversion is based on the C#/ .NET – PDF2DOCX Component.
Together with the main application C# sample projects for SOAP and REST including source code and executable applications are installed. With the help of these examples, all functions provided via the PDF2DOCX Converter Service can be tested and quickly integrated into your own applications.
- MS-Windows Service
- REST and SOAP – web service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications, such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Processing profiles (as XML) for managing the conversion settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export – Single, All)
- Convert PDF to editable MS Office documents.
- Generates – MS-Word – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and MS-Excel – XLS files
- Results match the format and layout of the source file