Innovations FCpro Version 1.0.97:
- DWG to PDF – option to repair the data structure. Some DWG files can only be converted to PDF after the data structure has been repaired. If DWG files cannot be converted, this option should be set. However, this increases the processing time.
- Convert individual pages / page area from MS Office documents: When converting MS Office files, there is now the option of converting only individual pages or a page area. The new UploadJobEx9 REST function is available for this. this supports both “direct” and “MS Office” conversion.
pageFrom must be <= pageTo and pageFrom >= 1. example: pageFrom=1 and pageTo=2, – pages 1 and 2 are converted. If all pages are to be processed then PageFrom = 0 and PageTo = 0 must be set. The gfiname can remain empty.
- Download source file: Previously, only the files generated from the uploaded source file (PDF, TXT, JPEG, PNG) could be downloaded as a result of the processing. Now there is a web service function to download the original file again. The files uploaded for processing are retained for a set period of time and can therefore also serve as a backup if, for example the original file has already been deleted on the client.
GetResultEx(jobGuid, -1, false) returns the source file. The second parameter is the parameter for the result index that starts with 0. If the function is called with -1, the original file is returned. The third parameter is “removeFile”. However, this has no meaning when index = -1. The original file cannot be deleted using this web service function. The jobs and the associated files are automatically deleted by the server after a configured number of days.
GetResultExt(jobGuid, -1) provides the file extension of the original file, e.g .: docx, msg, etc.
- Display / call of the JobID: The files get a unique GUI-ID when uploading, which can be used to query the status and download the result files. The jobs are stored on the server in folders that are numbered using the job ID. To assign a folder on the FCpro server to a job, the server job (folder) ID is now also returned and displayed when the job is queried.
- Reprocessing of canceled jobs: As long as processing has not started for a job (status = uploaded), processing can be canceled. Jobs whose processing has already started (status = processing) can no longer be canceled. The web service function is now available to trigger the reprocessing of canceled jobs ReprocessCancelledJobs().
- Troubleshooting – Jobs / Temporary folder cleanup: If other than the default folders (work, job, temp folder) were configured, they have not been cleaned automatically after the preset time. This has been fixed.