PDFCompressor-Service – MS-Windows service with REST / SOAP web interface – optimizes and compresses PDF’s
The PDFCompressor Service, installed as a MS-Windows service, offers a REST / SOAP web service interface and makes it possible to compress PDF files via the server service in order to generate as compact PDF files as possible. The processing is based on our C#/ .NET PDFCompressor component.
Together with the main application, C# sample projects for SOAP and REST including source code and executable applications are installed. With the help of these examples, all PDF compression and optimization functions provided by the PDFCompressor service can be testet and quickly integrated into your own applications.
Functions PDFCompressor Service:
- MS-Windows service
- REST and SOAP – Web-Service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Processing profiles (as XML) to manage the compression settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export – Single, All)
- Compresses existing PDF files by a multiple depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Removes – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the color depth of images.
- Change Image Compression – Color, Grayscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce pictures – Converting of images to new target resolution is separately configurable for color, grayscale, black & white.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable
Download – PDFCompressor Service incl. REST / SOAP examples >>>