DropPrint is an executable MS-Windows printing application that can be started automatically. DropPrint makes it possible to print several PDF documents at once directly via Drag&Drop or via a monitored folder to printers – locally or via network. DropPrint is based on our PDFPrint – C#/.NET Component and does not require any additional application such as Adobe Reader, etc.
- Executable MS-Windows application with autostart function
- Automatic print of single or multiple PDF’s
- Printout by dragging the PDF’s onto a Drag&Drop and/or
- Printout by monitoring a folder / folder structure
- Print profiles – New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Import, Export – allow easy and quick change of printer settings (printer, tray, copies…)
- Print profile can be displayed before printing to change settings
- Optional print preview with possibility to change the parameters (printer, settings, copies, page area, page size, orientation, paper feed)