Merge.NET is a DLL that can be embedded in .NET / C # applications to produce a total PDF or PDF/A file from single PDF or PDF/A files. The features correspond to our EasyMerge application.
- Merging individual PDF or PDF/A-1b into one total file
- The order in which the individual files are inserted also specifies the sort order in the total file.
- bookmark text can be set for one single file – In the total file bookmarks are automatically generated.
- Option whether PDF or PDF/A-1b is to be generated.
- In PDF/A can be set the PDF information fields – author, subject, title, keywords,
- Program protection via activation code – so the generated application can be customized protected – Without activation code demo stamp on the PDF is applied.
- Royalty-free licensing i.e. the Merge.NET component is licensed once and can then be used in any application, at any number of customers.
- Example application as a .NET / C # / VS project – in source code as well as EXE
- CHM Help file
- Program to generate activation codes.
- Windows 7 or higher, 32 or 64bit
- .NET 2.0 Runtime
- GhostScript 9.18.1. or eDocPrintPro min Version 3.24 installed
Download – eDocPrintPro
GhostScript 9.18.1 Setup