The PDFSign FM is based as well as our other PDF signature applications – the Web service, the CL command line application and the eDocPrintPro PDFSign plugin on the PDFSign .NET component as a common basis.
The PDFSign FM is installed as a service on an MS Windows computer and is able to monitor one or more input folders via configured jobs. The incoming PDFs in the folders are recognized and processed either immediately or at a specific time and stored in the associated output folder.
PDFSign FM features:
- MS-Windows service to sign or timestamp PDF, PDF / A and ZUGFeRD.
- PDF / A and ZUGFeRD conformity is maintained.
- Selection of signature parameters via stored PDFSign signature profiles.
- One or more input folders can be monitored by job definition.
- Processing the files via filter – name, created (date, time), changed (date, time)
- Sorted processing (name or time).
- Processing all PDF’s from a folder / subfolder structure – Options: Create the folder structure in the target folder, delete the folder structure after processing.
- Definition of the file name in the target directory via text and variables (date, time, counter, original name).
- Start processing via file events (immediately) as well as over time interval (min) or date / time (once, daily, weekly).